Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity will all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and other part on the body which include irregularities like acne scars and wrinkles, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin could lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body might develop fat conditions.
Conditions which will be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures that lead to a loss of skin firmness or the development of fatty tissue
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that will seem as folds once the skin isn’t moving, and more visible with facial expressions
- Skin Pigmentation: Sun burn, patches or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Stagnant wrinkles: These type of wrinkles is visible at all times on our face and don’t change in look with facial expressions
- Scars: as the results of acne or injury to the skin, scars could also be rolling, pitted, discolored, or have increased borders
- Vascular appearance: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that seem as small blood-filled blisters or maybe a constant flush of facial redness
Skin rejuvenation Treatment in Dwarka Delhi at Kashyap Skin Clinic include:
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peeling
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Permanent Makeup